Cities I Serve Throughout Connecticut
If you’ve been arrested on a criminal charge in Connecticut, you have a lot to think about. Facing a criminal charge — and the prospect of appearing in court with your future on the line — is tremendously stressful. I can help you.
I can help you if in any of the following areas throughout Connecticut:
Criminal Defense Legal Services in Connecticut
I handle every kind of criminal matter, from a simple misdemeanor to the most serious felonies. No matter what kind of criminal charges you are facing, I provide the same compassionate, competent, and vigorous legal representation.
Some of the charges I can defend you against include:
- Drug Charges – Possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession, manufacture, distribution, or sale of controlled substances
- Traffic Crimes – DUI, careless or reckless driving, hit-and-run, driving without insurance, driving with a suspended license
- Property Crimes – Theft, larceny, shoplifting, burglary, arson
- Weapons Charges – Unlawful possession of a weapon, use of a weapon for an unlawful purpose, possession of a firearm by a felon, commission of a felony with a firearm
- Violent Crimes – Assault, battery, domestic violence, rape, sexual assault, manslaughter, murder
- White-Collar Offenses – Conspiracy, embezzlement, passing bad checks, credit card fraud, identity theft, wire fraud
- Juvenile Crimes – Crimes committed by juveniles are typically handled in separate juvenile courts under very different procedures from that of criminal courts